WHERE THE $#?! HAVE I BEEN!!!!

12:08 AM Alexandra Life and Style 0 Comments


I'm BACK!!!



I have missed blogging and I can't wait to get back into it! I will link a video down below on where I have been and what you can expect from me in the future!! Please leave any requests for future posts in the comments!!

So for the past 3 or 4 months I have been traveling back and forth between my house and my Sister-in-Law's house. When I go to visit family I usually go for a couple of months because that is how we roll! I had an amazing time while there with her and her children and my Father-in-Law. I have lots to show you guys from my trips, so you can expect a lot of hauls and and fashion related videos coming from me soon! So please subscribe to YouTube Channel my if you want to see more of me!


Thank You So MUCH!!!!

BYE!!!





0 comments:

Follow by Email