Mocha from Starbucks Colombia from Keurig

11:04 AM Alexandra Life and Style 0 Comments

April 5th to the 11th
In
Coffee!


Cafe Mocha


Cafe Mocha


Colombia


Home Made Iced Coffee 
Made with Dunkin Donuts' Original Blend Ground Coffee


Colombia


Oh no my last Colombia!!


Saved myself with some Mocha from Starbucks!
Would have gotten Salted Caramel Mocha but 
they were out of the special Sea Salt! 
So sad!


Also Please Note that All Fashion/Beauty/Product related posts

 that coincide with my Youtube Channel

Will now be posted to my Youtube Channel BLOG! 

I will be posting extended reviews, a lot of pictures, 

and all of my latest videos and LOOKBOOK posts!

Please Click HERE To go directly to my New BLOG! 

Thank you so much and this blog will carry on being strictly about coffee!

Not only that, but I will start writing full reviews and making videos especially for this blog.

I have a little store in a tab called Best Coffee Brewing Products

You can check that out when you want to buy a quality product.

All items listed I own and purchased with my own money and I have found to be the best in their 

respective brewing styles. I hope you have a look!

Look out for all of my new content!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

See yah soon!

-Alexandra







0 comments:

Follow by Email