Coffee and Dog Treats!

10:30 PM Alexandra Life and Style 2 Comments

March 17th to the 23rd!

ALL HD PHOTOS! 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!













Don't forget to check out my 


I am currently taking advice and suggestions from friends and family for this blog.
So in future blogs you will be able to find Coffee Reviews, Facts, and Oddities. You can also see right now that I have changed the background and color scheme of my blog too, please comment and tell me what you think of it. I went with coffee colors. Thank you to Destinie for all of your ideas and I hope you like the changes, thank you to Chelsea Tubbs for suggesting I go HD and changing up my background. Chelsea has a FASHION BLOG! Which is amazing, if you ever need inspiration or just want to see amazingly put together outfits please go and visit her on her blog and follow her as well!


Thanks for stopping by,

See yah tomorrow!

-Alexandra


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention girl, loving the new coffee colors!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your great advice all of the pictures are HD now I am going to go get a tripod and possibly some better lighting.

      Delete

Follow by Email