8:54 AM Alexandra Life and Style 0 Comments

December 1st and 2nd!!!





I have so many things going on in my house, I rebuilt the framing for my bed because the framing cracked within the first month of having bought it and it wasn't cheap, so I wasn't too thrilled about spending another $180 to fix it all. Now the bed is great and my husband was really proud of me because I did this all while he was at work. I went to Home Depot got the pieces of wood I wanted, got them cut to size, I bought all of the bolts, washers, nuts, and tools I needed. I went home and made it happen. It was really exciting, this is the first home improvement project I have ever done without my Father since I live with my husband in a different state, I think he would approve. 

Thanks for stopping by and as always please take a moment to subscribe to this blog if you would like to see more of me drinking coffee talking about my last couple of days.

See yah tomorrow!

-Alexandra

0 comments:

Follow by Email